Office Relocation and Set Up
Moving? Let me help with your computer and network!
Moving is a major undertaking for any business, and I can help! When you move office computers to a new location, the challenge is getting everything installed and working properly. Computers, network gear, and servers need special handling during a move. Vibration, shock, and electrostatic discharge(ESD) are severe issues for modern technology. Managing the hardware installation process takes time and planning. I even help customers manage and pack your computers and unpack them at the new office. I can work with you to coordinate a smooth, timely, and affordable on-site installation.
- IT move timeline
- pre-shutdown back up
- proper shut down
- pack and label all pieces and cords
- correct application of shock, ESD, and tilt sensors if needed
- inspection and documentation of packaging when your system is shipped and again when it arrives for insurance claim documentation
- unpack and installation
- proper staged restart of network and services
- verification of data integrity